Friday, May 8, 2009

i love randomnessss.

i love randomnesss because it iis so RANDOM!! ppopcorn. see? its bouncing off the wall stuff (oo, that sounds like fun, i think ill doo that later) and it can spice up a conversation really well. for example.


Bored person 1


"So, why are you heading to Sweden?"


Bored person 2


"Oh, i just loooooooooove taking long flights getting kicked in the back by a five year old kangaroo jack as if my back isn't already aching from carrying luggage." "hint" *sarcasim is also fun*


Bored person 1


"I'm bored."


Bored person 2


"I'm MORE bored."


Bored person 1


"I'm even MORE MORE MORE boreder than you'll EVER be."


Bored person 2


"Just to let you know mister bored person sir, i put a pack of c4 explosives under your seat when you went to the bathroom and will turn the WHOLE BANANA PLANE AROUND!!!!"


see what i mean? You TOTALLY didn't see that coming now, did you? RANDOM!!!!!!
this caption should prove the awesomeness of randomnesss.
awesome. random. junior highish.

2 comments:

  1. We saw a guy in Marshall's last night that looked just like that guy!!! I wonder if they are missing him in Egypt right now? or Beijing? or wherever this picture is from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did it on my computer.. HA! beijing guy at Marshalls!! lol

    ReplyDelete